iOS: Options, Logging Out, and Message Settings
You can navigate to settings by clicking the three dots in the top right corner.
You’ll arrive at the options menu where you can import your contacts, adjust message settings, change XQ profiles, contact support, and log out.
Embedded iMessage Settings
Step 1: Tap the XQ icon within a message and click the three dots on the right of the screen.
Step 2: You now have access to XQ iMessage settings.
In settings you can:
- Set the message expiration date
- Edit the quantum key
- Switch encryption between a One Time Pad (OTP) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
- Delete your account
- Activate pro features
Changing Message Settings in the XQ App
Step 1: Clicking “settings” in the options menu will bring you to the settings menu.
Step 2: You will now be in the message settings menu.
In the message settings menu you have the option to:
- Change the message expiration time
- Switch the encryption algorithm between Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and a One Time Pad (OTP)
- Choose if you want to save messages and decrypted messages
- Clear all messages